Framed Homespun Charm Pack
Got a charm pack with fabulous colors that you just love? Turn it into a great primitive style decorating accessory with this simple framing idea. This framed art looks especially great in a room that showcases a matching quilt or throw.
- 1 four inch charm pack of 10
- 1 -10"-12" frame
- small scrap of fabric or wallpaper for background.
- quilter's basting spray, any type of spray adhesive or double sided tape
- Take the frame apart and cover the back with your fabric or wallpaper scrap.
- Secure it in place with double stick tape or adhesive.
- Spread out your fabric charms in a pattern that is visually pleasing to you.
- Secure them to the background with quilter's basting spray or other adhesive.
- Reassemble the frame.