Homespun Ragged Patchwork Tablecloth
Ragged homespun tablecloths are a gorgeous addition to any table. Enjoy browsing and be inspired!
- A tablecloth is created using the same method as a homespun "throw."
- Patchwork constructed using 100% cotton homespun fabric.
- Edges and seams have been frayed and ragged to look primitive and shabby and have been secured with a small tight stitch.
- They are not quilted, but have been fully self lined.
- Use these instructions to create a ragged tablecloth but simply don't add the batting and don't stitch the X in each square.